A Leader in the Development of Inhaled Therapies
At iPharma, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, our goal is to become the world’s leading inhalation development contract research organization (CRO). Our staff has expertise in both research development and GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards. We can provide services in early stages of device and formulation selection, analytical testing and GMP release testing, as well as product and process development, process scale-up, and commercialization.
We are technology agnostic; our goal is to provide you with product options that best fit with your proposed therapy. Your molecule, its chemical and physical properties, along with patient needs, time and cost restraints will dictate the product we build for you.
iPharma can help accelerate development of inhaled aerosol medicines for COVID-19 treatments
We can test, in house, the majority of the inhalation devices available off the shelf or for licensing to our clients from various suppliers.
What Makes Us the Ideal CRO
Pharma and biotech companies turn to us to help with various aspects of drug development, testing and commercialization.
We offer competitive service fees without compromising the quality of our services
- Existing development and testing equipment under GMP operation
- Expertise in state of the art inhalation aerosol product development
- Formulation development− liquid, dry powder, and propellant based therapies
- Inhaler development− DPI, pMDI, and Nebulizer systems
- Particle engineering and product manufacturing – dry powder for inhalation or other applications
- We deliver quality data, ready for regulatory submission