A Leader in the Development of Inhaled Medicines
At iPharma, our goal is to become the world’s leading inhalation development contract research organization (CRO). Our staff has expertise in both research development and GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards. We can provide services in early stages of device and formulation selection, analytical testing and release, as well as product and process development, process scale-up, and commercialization.
What Makes Us the Ideal CRO
Pharma and biotech companies turn to us to help with various aspects of drug development, testing and commercialization.
We offer lower service fees without compromising the quality of our services
- Lower labor cost
- Facility subsidized by Hong Kong government
- Existing development and testing equipment as well as lower cost of equipment in Asia
Benefits of our Geographic locations
- Hong Kong: Gateway to mainland China and Asia
- Access to highly educated workforce
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Expertise in state of the art inhalation aerosol product development
- Formulation development− liquid, dry powder, and propellant based medicines
- Inhaler development− DPI, pMDI, and Nebulizer systems
- Particle engineering and product manufacturing – dry powder for inhalation or other applications
Fulfilling an Inhalation CRO Need in the Asian Market
Our headquarters in Hong Kong is capable of product testing, product research, and GMP consultation. It is located in Sha Tin, Hong Kong.
- Recognized by Hong Kong Science Technical Parks (HKSTP) as an incubator biotech startup with 1,100 square foot laboratory space with potential for expansion in 3 years
- Tap into various Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) grants for R&D projects
- Gateway to mainland China and other Asian countries